Sunday, June 01, 2008

BEE ZZZ

SSM was kinda fun on monday when i was assigned as the waitress. i dont know why i was freaking nervous when i was introducing the menus to my first two customers of the day. There were in total of more than 10 dishes for us to remember, thankfully, my friends and i cheated because we place the menus inside our notepad and read from there. ha! Dishes were damn hot and heavy for us to carry ): Chef Jasmine was so fierce to us too ): Debrief was ard 4 plus to 5plus. I was sure having gastric pain throughout the whole day because we had no breaks from 8-5pm. In the end, i skipped my lec and cabbed home immediately because i cant even walk properly on my own.

Anyway, since last sat, i 've been studying and studying and studying. Im very proud of myself for being able to pass through the last week on my own with 3 exams straight. Yet, there's still two more to go on the following week. Sigh!

Things to do
Geo travel exams
Sociology exams
BESE exams
Sociology quiz
Accountings exams
Proficiency test
BESE project
Geo travel research
Basic Entrepreneur draft and proposal
Watch 'Save the last dance for me' for sociology project

Maybe there's more, but it's getting insane for me. So many things got to be done in so little time. Anyway, friday was bad for me. First, this terrible dreams hit me so hard that i decided to skip two lectures because i know i couldnt concentrate anyway. Second, i regretted what i did during the night plus i finally realised how dangerous it was for me to head home alone.

Okay bye. More accountings for me to gooooooo!

Naomi's birthday! Daryl and I surprised her with a cake at sugarloaf. Let me mention, im loving my classmates more. Oh well, not all. HA


TGT (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home